Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Free Hugs

I love this:





and this year:




I work with kids this age everyday. It's SO nice to see some who have the goal to make life better for others. Reminds me of the words:

Shall the youth of Zion falter
In defending truth and right?
While the enemy asailith
Shall we shrink or shun the fight?
NO!
True to the faith that our parents have cherished
True to the truth for which martyrs have perished
To God's command, Soul, Heart and Hand
Faithful and true we will ever stand!


What will you do to bring some joy and love to the world today?

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

Jer & Di said...

Way cool...we really did see one of these guys, along with several of the 'other' sign holders this past weekend. We should have hugged him, maybe we would have been on youtube!!

Marls, decommissioned dragonlady said...

I loved this, so cool of him to even think of this much less to act. wouldn't it be cool to go to conferance and see a free hug every 5 or 10 feet.