Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Yup, I'm getting old! Today's my *mumbled* birthday, and I just want to go back to bed and take a nap! lol

And, HELLO FAMILY - I haven't even gotten a card from you guys yes. Ok, my mother-in-law sent me one, that arrived EARLY!!! And I check the mailbox every day. *sigh* Family of mine, you know how mail-box obsessed I was growing up. It has not changed.

See that big wish list over there ----------------->? Can't use the excuse, "But i have no idea what you LIKE." Money and books. What else is there?? ;)

Let's all celebrate my birthday today. Eat a cupcake, cookie, tofu burger, your treat of choice and think of me today.

Today is the day the best thing in your life was born! :D



7 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

I have a card for you- its right here on my desk- come on over for cake tonight and I'll give it to you! HAPPY BDAY. I thought if you got my card next week it would be more exciting for you.

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday! You just keep checking the mailbox, maybe something will arrive. =) Oh and I did send you an email this morning so I did beat the rest of the family =)
Have a fun day!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day with lots of presents and relaxation. My b-day was Tuesday, I didn't know our birthdays were so close together.

The Prices said...

Today is my little bro's birthday too! So it is a doubley special day for me. Happy birthday!!

Jer & Di said...

Hey I am the one who went through the birthing experience on this day (OK yesterday,) 33 years ago,,,where is MY present??

Heidi said...

you can't celebrate birthdays when you're old. then you have to count the age. gosh don't you know that rule? I'll send you my imaginary card that I'll take to my post office located in the center of my brain - there...did you get it?

Teri Le said...

LOL Mom - *I* am your present.
duh


And I love teasing y'all! :D