Yup, I'm a couple of weeks behind in posting this. But my class is now done and I have had a week to recouperate before I tackle TWO classes at once!
Here's the boy, VERY excited, getting ready to race his FIRST Pinewood Derby car.

The Pit Crew!

Ahhh, nothing better than an electronic checker flag!

The first race down, the car dragged on some of the weights on the bottom. So, we switched them to the top, and he was one of the fastest cars each time. There were several heats, constantly going. It was a blast!

Getting his segment and award at the end. No big emphasis on who wins over-all. Just lots of fun races where the boys have fun. It was fabulous!
2 comments:
Awesome!! Gradpa j is VERY sad that he couldn't be there. It sure looks like fun for all, way to go Cub team!
That looks like lots of fun! Way to go Michael!
Post a Comment