D and I have this constant war over her hair. She doesn't want to do ANYTHING with it, I don't want her to look like a little orphan girl. I worked in schools. It's true, teachers DO look a *little* bit at the hair of a child and note how well-kept they are, and compare it to their behavior at school.I want her to look like she at least COMBED her hair. Unfortunately, she got my fine, stringy hair, so just combing it before school isn't enough.
I found this wonderful blog today! I can't wait to show it to Diva Girl and get her to be excited about her hair. I'm tired of fighting her about it. (Why oh WHY doesn't she fight Grandma??) I've even had to keep it relatively short because some days, I don't have the energy to fight it and it won't look so ratty if it's short.
I wonder if I can convince her to grow it longer now???


2 comments:
I have the SAME problem with Taylor. She only wants it down with no bows or barretts. Drives me nuts. At least she will let me brush it...I guess my threats to cut it short worked. =)
YESS! My girls have kind of gone crazy! There are a few blogs like this that I frequent! I'm gonna add that one to my list! Every Sunday - they go to the blog list & find a hair do for me to copy on them!!
Post a Comment