Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical!!

We've re-started an older tradition, "Mommy Days." Each month I take one of the kids for a day just for them. This month, D and I went to lunch w/ her friend C and her mom. Then, D, C and I headed to see "High School Musical" in the theater.

They loved it, and I was impressed - best one so far, in my opinion. Very well done. I'm wondering what they'll be doing with these new characters they've introduced, though.

Anyway - should I be worried that my little girl likes the sassy, divia Sharpay better than the sweet, loving Gabriella??? *sigh* I vision of things to come...

We had a fun day, though!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Fun! Taylor wants to see it. She LOVES the music from the other ones even though she hasn't seen them. Since you have seen it, what do you think about a 4 year old watching it? Do you think the subject matter is appropriate?

the princess said...

we liked it too!! i took all 3 of my kids plus sheldi - we now have the soundtrack (surprise, surprise, eh?)

Jer & Di said...

Cute and sweet. That is my Danielle!I am sure she enjoys the sharp retorts of Sharpay...they are quite quick!

The Prices said...

I took London opening night and it was quite the experience!! I thought it was the best one too. I thoroughly enjoyed being in a packed theatre with the kids clapping and dancing around. Too fun. The only thing that surprised me was how many older teenage girls--like 18 --were there. I could hear them all swooning over Zac Efron. Very fun night!

QnA Drapers said...

Makayla got to go with all her girlfriends for a bday party- so I didn't get to see it. I may make Quinn take me on a date night! I think Sharpay is too fun!