Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I whipped out my sewing machine this year, and made some costumes. Not the best work I've ever done, but they're better than those cheap-looking ones at the store!


Luke & Leia Skywalker


Out trunk or treating. Zwooom Zwooom! LIGHT SABERS!


Let the sugar rush begin!


6 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Cool costumes.

Jer & Di said...

They look great...and I know they felt the love from the Mommy who made them. Looks like fun. Can't wait to see you next month!

QnA Drapers said...

So who was Jaba and Yoda? The kids look great- what fun!

kitchenditcher said...

They look absolutely adorable! Have you stolen the best candy from their loot yet?? lol

Lisa said...

Great Constumes Teri Le!

Crystal said...

Wow - those are better than any I ever did. As a matter of fact, I never did any! haha Just told the kids to go in the dress up clothes and rig yourselves up. I wish the computer had come along a little sooner so Granny and Grandpa could have seen your kids grow up. It's wonderful to be able to keep up with everyone.
Love,
Crystal