Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't play with glue...

I'm at work on Friday, enjoying the winding down of the week and a good training. I return to my desk to prepare to head home for the weekend. There's an email from my hubby with the above title.

I open it up, and see this picture:

Apparently, he had been working in the garage and dropped a bottle of old cement glue and when it hit the ground the glue popped out of the jar and jumped up onto his head. So, he had to give himself and impromptu haircut.

At least it wasn't one of the kids. But, really - does HE need a babysitter when left home alone? ;)

4 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Funny! As I saw the picture, I thought, "Rob is really wearing his hair short now." Good thing it is hat and beanie weather, though he looks good!

Sarah and Nathan said...

That's super funny!

QnA Drapers said...

I wanted to see a before and after picture! Quinn cuts his even shorter- all by himself too!

Pop J said...

Babysitter? What he really needs is about 40 acres and a tractor. A man on a tractor can't get in trouble. Well, maybe he can, but what's a little trouble to a man with a tractor?