The little Diva's birthday is in Feb - so we celebrated today with the Sharp family.
Here we are - prior to birthday present carnage...
Yup, the little girl LOVES clothes! And HSM!
And the tomboy comes out - YEAH! Walkie-Talkies!
Princess stuff and clothes and walkie-talkies. That's why I call her my Prissy Tomboy. :D
She wanted Valentine's themed cake and party. So, we hit the day-after sales and got some cool stuff - plus this awesome pan that makes a pull-apart heart-shaped cake. It's LIKE having a cupcake cake, but it makes it all in one piece, and you rip it apart for cupcake-sized pieces.
Yes, there will be more to come! Her actual birthday isn't until the 27th. And I am working from home that day so I can go in and do treats with her class. Should be fun!



3 comments:
Happy early birthday little one! I think oit is fun to stretch it out as much as possible...so should our present be late???
Looks like lots of fun!
"Prissy tomboy" . . . I like that. That describes me pretty well, too. That's a nifty-swifty cake, there.
Post a Comment