Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do you like green eggs and ham?

Would you eat them at school?
Wouldn't that be very cool?

Would you eat them little girl?
I'm not sure - they might make me hurl!
To celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday (March 2, 1904) the 1st graders get to have a green eggs and ham breakfast and invite family. Rob headed over and had a breakfast fit for a story book.

He took some more pics too, so I'll upload them later!

4 comments:

The Prices said...

Okay...that does not look very appetizing!! I personally like it when people make green eggs and ham by throwing avocado in with the eggs! YUM YUM!

QnA Drapers said...

looks so yummy! love your hat D!

Jer & Di said...

So fun!!! We are celebrating at our school on Wednesday..it is always a fun day, but no breakfast of Green eggs and ham.:(

Pop J said...

What's under that hat? Did D play with glue?