Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Celebration

My son, who can memorize tv commercials like there is no tomorrow, but can't remember what I just told him (several times) decided that Chuck E Cheese was the place for his party this year. After the stress and chaos of his sister's party at home earlier this year, I agreed.


I've decided that the best part about a kid with a summer birthday, is that you can't invite the entire school class - so parties are a LOT more simple, but just as fun!

The boys on the right have been my kid's constant companions this summer. Yeah for neighbor kids!! Our block is filled with mostly retirees, so this has been wonderful!

I was very amazed at how well all the kids rationed their tokens. They didn't blow threw them very fast at all!! And they had a great time.


I, however, am still unwinding from sensory overload. WHY do they have to make the music so loud???

2 comments:

Jer & Di said...

Such fun! Everyone really looks happy.
See you next week! YAY!

Rachel said...

Looks FUN!

We have not braved Chuck E. Cheese yet. But it looks really enjoyable for the kids.