Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday!


Today is the little boy's birthday. He's 8 year's old. I can't believe it at all! I need to find some of his baby pictures to scan and post. He had the most amazing smile from a very early age!

Here are 8 things I love about M.

1) He loves to be involved. If Rob's out working on it, he wants to be a part. He loves to help me cook. And he really loves helping butcher the rabbits.

2) He's willing to do crazy things when I ask - like help me with my homework!

3) He loves with all his heart.

4) He has an amazing sense of humor.

5) The bond he and I have - I just adore this son of mine.


6) His goofiness - he thinks of the craziest things - and has fun with them.
7) His giving spirit. He hates to see anyone hurt or in pain, and he always wants to help. He is so very tender and compassionate.

8) His energy for life. It keeps me on my toes - and helps me look at the world in a totally new perspective.

I love you, my son!

3 comments:

The Prices said...

What a sweet post. You are a great mom and he looks like he is a great son. I love the pic of both of you with the eye patches.

Jer & Di said...

Happy Birthday to our #1 Grandson...we love you and love all those things about you too!

Tanya said...

Wow, he looks so handsome and grown up in that picture. Time is sure flying by. Happy Birthday Michael, we hope you had a fun day. Be watching the mail for something from us. =)